Cycling is a fantastic hobby, and now it’s more convenient than ever thanks to the Dahon Mu Uno folding bike in its eye catching ‘Shadow’ design. Cycling is becoming more popular then ever, and there are two reasons for this: it’s a cheap form of transport that’s also great for the environment, and it’s a fantastic way to get fit and stay in shape.
It’s also a lot of fun of course, and that’s especially true with Dahon’s Mu Uno. You can simply fold it up and carry it with you wherever you go, and then when you reach a suitable location you can expand the bike again and pedal away to your heart’s content.
- This bike is extremely portable, weighing less than 10 Kg, and folding down to an easy to handle size of 10.1 x 30.4 x 25.7 inches.
- Need to fold your bike in a hurry? No worry, as the Dahon Mu Uno folds from its full size to its compact form in just ten seconds. That means you won’t have to suffer the embarrassment of trying to fold your bike at the side of the road or outside your place of work.
- Despite its lightweight and compact design this bike is very well made, it’s tough and durable and can take whatever you and the road throw at it.
- The Shadow black finish really catches the eye, giving the Mu Uno a futuristic look and a cutting edge appeal. You’ll be proud to be seen with this bike, whether you’re carrying it in your hand or riding it along the road.
- A super generous five year warranty applies to the frame, handlebars and rigid forks, with a two year manufacturer’s warranty covering the suspension forks, rear shock absorbers, and other original parts on the bike.
- Although this bike is suitable for most adults, it’s not designed for the larger user. The suggested rider height is between the range of 4’8″ and 6’4″ with a maximum suggested rider weight of 230 pounds.
- The Mu Uno bike operates on a single gear. This means that it’s very easy to ride and operate, simply pedal and go, but it also means that you may find it more difficult to cycle uphill on this bike, or over particularly difficult terrain.
Features and Specs
- Color: Shadow.
- Speed: 1
- 57-inch gear.
- Folding time: 10 seconds.
- Folded size: 10.2″ × 30.7″ × 25.9″ (26 × 78 × 66 cm).
- Weight: 22 lbs (9.9 kg)
- Fit people with heights of 4’8″ – 6’4″ and weight of less than 230 lbs.
- Front-brake included.
- Rear coaster brake by Shimano.
- Sturdy PA Series, 7005 butted aluminum alloy frame.
- High-quality V-Clamp quick-release frame hinge.
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires.
- Adjustable radius V Comfort Handle post.
- 34 x 580 mm seat post.
- BioLogic PostPump+ Seat post (integrates a pump inside the seat post.)
- FSA 6061 crank set.
- Carton Dimensions: 33″ x 12″ x 25.6″ (84cm x 31cm x 65cm)
- Shipping weight: 32 lbs.
If you’re looking for a bike that’s high on practicality, low on price, and supremely portable then the Dahon Mu Uno could be exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll be amazed at how a bike that feels so comfortable and durable during use can be so light and easy to carry.
It’s a perfect commuter solution, meaning that you can simply fold it up and carry it with you onto the bus, train, or subway and then within seconds you can be riding away on it again en route to your destination.This is the fold up back that will restore your love of cycling, and it allows you to keep fit whilst reducing your carbon footprint. When you ride the Mu Uno you’ll arrive at school, work, or home with a smile on your face and a great looking bike in your hand.
Regular Price: $699