The Hasa brand tends to stand out of the crowd, they design their cycles featuring world-class accessories and components, it’s only obvious HASA lives up to it’s customers’ satisfactions.
Before making a purchase check out our Pros & Cons of the famous Hasa F2 Sram 6-Speed Folding Bike, we’d also love to know your opinion so don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.
- Solid frame: The bicycle is made of hi-ten steel frame. In terms of sturdiness and durability, steel is a versatile alloy that allows the bicycle to be both strong and still be able to fold. The solid frame provides needed support for safe riding without fear of bending the frame.
- Six gear shift: Equipped with six different gears to accommodate riding on various surfaces and terrains. It operates as any other bicycle in terms of shifting the gears to suit the terrain.
- Rack and Mudguard included: The bicycle includes mudguards and a rack that come with it. This is useful because it saves the buyer the need to buy a new pair.
- Easy folding and unfolding process: It is as easy as fifteen seconds of shifting gears from full bike to the folded version. Being only 36.3 pounds also helps the process in terms of making it easier and faster. It is a fairly simple process when instructions are followed correctly.
- Well working gear shifts and handles: The experience of riding this bicycle is made even easier with easy to use and smoothly functioning handles and gears. To shift from one shift to another is arguably easier than other bicycles of the same make.
- Bulk up when folded: In terms of storage, this can appear to be a problem because the width of the bicycle is quite large. When trying to fit the folded version into small spaces, it may not fit quite as well.
- Problems with folding lock: When the bicycle is folded, it should stay in place to avoid damages. However, the lock that is responsible for keeping all the parts locked in place while folded sometimes does not hold.
- Need straps to keep wheels together: The process of putting up the strap may become cumbersome and frustrating when you need to apply it every time you are using or folding the bicycle.
- Pedals and brakes need adjustment: Before you use the bicycle, it requires you to adjust the brakes and pedals. They do not come set for performance and may require you to adjust to your own preference and comfort.
Specs and Features
- Color: Black, White
- Weight: 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Folded size: 33″ x 25″ x 13″ (84cm x 64cm x 33cm)
- Frame: Aluminum 6061 Alloy
- 6-Speed Shifter from Sram
- Wheel size: 20″
- Tires: KENDA 20″x1.5 K-193
- Suggested rider’s height: 4’8″ to 6’3″
- Recommended rider’s weight: under 240 lbs.
- 40.2mm x 510mm alloy seat post.
- Carton dimensions: 13″ x 33″ x 26.5″
- Shipping weight: 34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)
We absolutely loved this bike, it’s firm and it’s handling is so smooth and easy! You will also receive quite a lot of compliments, you’ll notice people looking at it while you ride pass them, it really does offer a lot. It’s your overall choice for going to work, to school, weekend rides in parks or going on a vacation with it!
Regular Price: $550