Many people who have had a chance to buy or ride the Prodeco V3 Phantom X2 8-Speed Folding Electric Bicycle describe it as a two in one; style and power. The price is pocket friendly going at not more than $1500.00 thus many people can afford it.
The company predeco Technologies has a good reputation for designing high quality bicycles in the United States. They have come up with other folding electric bikes like Prodeco V3 Storm 8-Speed Folding Electric Bike and Prodeco Technologies G Plus Mariner 7. The designing is on a daily basis making the components up to date and you will not miss any bicycle type in stock. The adjustable and first class components of this beautiful ride has taken riders by their feet. The bicycle provides riders with an effortless glide. Riders have been offered an option to peddle in case they feel like they want to exercise and not just to depend on the power provided by the bicycle.
The bicycle is actually designed to suit the lifestyle of a daily commuter. It allows an owner to board a bus with it, board a train or subways and can practically go anywhere. The bicycle can perform up to 2 months ride and remain as good as new. Users have attested to it that the bicycle can remain intact without need to take it to repair regardless of the terrain it is being used on.
- The bicycle has better lithium batteries, which are chargeable at higher amps. The implication of this is that its batteries will not be spoiled by high temperature unlike the other electrical bikes’ batteries, which can deteriorate found out there on the market.
- Quiet engine
- The bicycle allows riders to do a lot of exercise and at the same time not suffocating them on breath on hilly terrain.
- It is easy to assemble. The rider just needs to tighten its stem bolt to be good to go.
- The bicycle does not use gasoline
- The bicycle is designed and tested in the USA making it quality certified.
- It is price friendly. The performance and the price match.
- The bicycle is heavier than the other electric foldable bikes.
- The bike requires additional charging to manage a full throttle ride.
- The position of the engine alters the way the back brakes are aligned.
- Right-handed people have an initial problem of switching gear since they are located on the left handle.
- The bicycle does not provide back rack installation. Prodeco technologies are having a plan underway to install a backpack-like contraption.
- Comfort is compromised by the way the handle bar is curved.
- After purchasing the bicycle, a tune up to align the brake is necessary.
The bicycle is finely built. If you purchase this bicycle and find some flaws with it, it can always be fixed without questioning. The bicycle is has an engine that can compete a car with a speed of 20 mph. however, note that this is a bike, when it refuses to respond to the engine mechanism, you have to bike manually.
Features and Specs
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Folded size: 48″ x 36″ x 28″
- Continental Traffic 26″ x 2.1″ Tires
- 20 mph speed
- SRAM X7 Twist 8 Speed Shifter and Mid Derailleur
- Magnesium fork
- Half inch Twist Throttle
- Avid Disc Brakes and Rotors
- Comes with Life P04 Lithium 24 Cell Batteries
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Rear 36V-500W Motor
- Covers 28 to 38 distance before recharging
- Has Lifetime frame warranty
- Comes 2 years components warranty
Regular Price: $1,699.00