Schwinn 20 Loop 7 speed folding bike is a perfect means for commuting in town to work, for camping or just touring your neighborhood. For starters of folding bikes, this is going to be a durable and reliable bike for you and its service will do you justice.
It is going to be a perfect option for anyone who is looking for a first folding bike. Mounting on it, peddling and generally riding it is pretty easy. Once the loop is folded down for storage, it will not require much space in your house or at the office.
- It provides a wide range of gears, 7 speeds and therefore this makes peddling easy for the rider. This 7 gear mechanism makes it fit for rides on different settings such as steep paths and hills.
- Anyone can get on it and ride easily because of the low stand over frame.
- Alloy linear breaks work trustily on steep slopes and are durable.
- Since it comes with a built-in carrier, carrying and storing your items is made easy.
- Its seat is adjustable.
- It requires little space for storage. It can be folded down to 30″x32″x11 inches and so it does not take any much space of your office or house. Also, in case you are carrying it in your car for camping, it can neatly sit in your car truck.
- The loop can withstand rough roads and navigate stably because of its strong alloy frame.
- It is easy to store and carry the bike because it comes along with a heavy-gauge nylon bag.
- Folding and unfolding the loop is easy.
- Firm and small seat. This is why some people would prefer to replace it with a wider and softer one.
- For lovers of colorful things, the fact that it comes in a single color may disappoint you.
- Its thin color paint makes it more prone to scratch.
- It is heavier and bulkier as compared to other bikes with aluminum frames. Carrying it around may have some issues though it is still manageable.
- Nothing is attached for locking the tires together when folded.
- It is not possible for one to adjust the height of the handlebar since it is fixed.
Features and Specs
- Color: Black and Green
- Wheel: 20-inch alloy rims.
- Folded Size: 16″ x 32.5″ x 26″
- Weight: 33 pounds
- 3-piece single-speed crank set.
- City tires.
- 7-speed Shimano grip shifting.
- Alloy front and rear linear pull brakes
- Fenders on both the front and rear to protect you from road spray
- Heavy-gauge nylon bag for storage
- Age range: over 12 years
- Maximum rider weight: 230 lbs
- Country of origin: China
- Shipping weight: 47.2 lbs
- Box dimensions: 28″ x 17″ x 30″ (72cm x 43cm x 77 cm)
One thing about Schwinn loop 7 speeds is that it will sell due to its competitive price. It is obviously in the list of the highest-quality folding bikes an individual can obtain at its price. In addition to this, it is reliable and durable because it is solidly-built with a tough frame. It also has a beautifully curved design and look.
Riding it combines both ease and fun and that is why one can choose to commute to job, take a tour around their neighborhood or campus or go for camping and still enjoy every bit of the ride. However, this bike tends to be less flexible as compared to other bikes which are not as heavy and bulky as it and there is nothing attached to keep the wheels together when folded.
However, it is still a perfect choice as it can sit neatly in your car’s truck for easy storage and transportation if need be. It’s therefore a recommendable choice for anyone looking for durability, reliability, ease and fun at a reasonable price.
Regular Price: $289.99