If you are looking for an effortless leisure and urban transportation, then Strida LT Folding Bike is what you need. In a crowded area, you need a decently stable bike at a slow speed to maneuver your way through a traffic jam and this is what LT Folding Bike gives you. It is uniquely designed with a triangular frame for an erect driving position and a superb visibility. Strida LT Folding Bike brings elegance in cycling. Since it uses Kevlar greaseless belt drive system, you can confidently bike around the town with no fear of dirt from oil spray and chain grime. It also blends in easily with pedestrian traffic due to its short wheelbase.
· Its triangular framed design allows the rider to sit on an upright position and it enables him/her to have a clear view of the way.
· It is very easy to fold the bike. This can be backed up and confirmed by the many customer reviews of how fast they have been able to fold their bikes compactly.
· The use of magnetic locking mechanism is also a plus point to the ease of folding the bike. The magnets hold up the bike together for proper transportation and storage.
· It can be rolled. Once it has been folded and one wants to move it, they can simply do so by just rolling it, no tiring themselves with lifting and carrying it.
· It uses Kevlar greaseless belt drive system, which means that you will not worry of any oil spray or chain grime, which is usually the case with bicycles that use regular oily gears and chains. You also get to enjoy a quiet riding experience with a greaseless belt drive system.
· With Strida LT Folding Bikes, you have various color options to choose from. They come in colors such as turquoise, white, red and black.
· Its disc brakes are easy to engage according to riders.
· The seat feels hard for some people which makes it not so convenient for long distance riders. A solution to this could be replacing it with a softer seat.
· The front wheel is light and this causes shift in balance making steering very sensitive. You could lower the center of gravity by lowering the seat a bit lower to reduce the steering sensitivity.
· It has no kickstand so you might find yourself leaning it against walls if you are not buying one for your bike.
· Unadjustable seat mounting is also another miss in case you are sharing it with somebody with different height because you will need to set new height now and then.
· You need to do a little bit of assembling before you start riding.
There are couple of reasons why Strida LT Folding Bike is a recommendable choice. It is the most affordable Strida bike and requires minimal maintenance. It is all about elegance, fun and smart riding. Urban commuters will definitely love it because its stability in slow speed can help them maneuver slowly and safely in crowded roads. With no worries of stained clothes by grease and oily chains, one can ride it confidently in town. It is therefore a recommendable choice for somebody who loves trendy yet practical transport means with minimal upkeep.
Regular Price: $799.99